And I hate to do this to Meredith (I honestly didn't notice she made the picture when I took it) but look in the background of the picture at the very bottom. See Mere having a little meltdown???? It's tough being three!
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Trip to the beach!
After living in North Carolina for almost four years, we *still* hadn't made it to the beach (only 3 1/2 hours a way). So I decided that I needed to get the girls to the Atlantic coast before we left the area. A dear friend, Beth, agree to go with me (taking four little ones to the beach by myself didn't sound very fun). Plus getting to spend time with Beth was a wonderful, wonderful treat as well. We had a fabulous time!








And I hate to do this to Meredith (I honestly didn't notice she made the picture when I took it) but look in the background of the picture at the very bottom. See Mere having a little meltdown???? It's tough being three!
And I hate to do this to Meredith (I honestly didn't notice she made the picture when I took it) but look in the background of the picture at the very bottom. See Mere having a little meltdown???? It's tough being three!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i didn't realize you hadn't made it to the beach! we should have gone last summer without our husbands together (patrick worked too much to make it possible for us to go last year). we would have had a blast!
so, did you accept an offer on your house? we've had our house up for 12 days now and still not ONE showing. i'm trying not to get discouraged cuz our realtor said this is typically a slow time of year with all the end of school stuff going on and it should pick up after graduation... we're praying for that!
Post a Comment