Today ( June 23 ) I went Ice Skating with my sister Jane. First Jane had to hold the wall, then she started to march still holding the wall, then she LET GO OF THE WALL! for the very fist time. I was amazing to see that Jane had learned so fast, of course I was good at teaching Jane. (I think )
The last 9 minutes Jane skated across the ice rink
Atlantis (a poem)
around the lazy river
down the rapids
up + down on the escalator
splash on all the rides
splash all the time
sounds lazy but it's not
under water photos
photos in the air
inner tubes you ride in
The aquarium was amazing but a little scary
I can't tell you how brilliant it was
amazing
stunning
all full of surprises
![]() |
| standing in front of the fish wall |
![]() |
| mom and meredith go down the rapids |
![]() |
| on the inner tubes |



No comments:
Post a Comment