We didn't have much time between arriving back home and starting school. But we still managed to have a little bit of fun before getting back to school.
![]() |
| Napping - jet lag style |
![]() |
| If you would have told me we would be outside in the heat roller blading and scooter-ing in August, I would not have believed you! |
| There was a nice refreshing reward after our outside time. I love this shot! |
![]() |
| Fun to be back at home in our pool |
![]() |
| Regan is so happy to find out at school orientation that dear friend, Yu-kyung, is in her 5th grade class! |
![]() |
| Special mom and Anna lunch while the big kids are at school but her class hasn't started yet. She picked Mexican (with queso dip!) |
![]() |
| Then to the cupcake shop where she picked out two, took bites of each and gave *me* the one she didn't want |
![]() |
| Pre-licked pink-icinged cupcake that I get to eat (she picked the chocolate one!) |














No comments:
Post a Comment