Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Anna is walking
As many of you probably remember, Meredith (#3) wasn't exactly speedy out of the walking gate. She finally decided at 20 months that she was ready to be a biped. I thought that she would be our unique late walker. Pretty sure I jinxed things when Anna was seven months old and starting pulling herself up. I looked at Jake and said, "Wow! I think this one will be our earliest walker yet!" Not so much. At the ripe old age of 19 months, she's decided that she is finally ready. She had her own style about it - she's been flirting with walking for months now - pulling herself up to standing without holding on to anything, dancing, squatting, even taking the odd step now and again. But not *really* walking for transportation. That has changed. She is officially a walker! Hooray for Anna.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Puryear family,
Wow it looks like you all are really on an unbievelable adventure.I miss you all so much and I just can't believe the girls have grown so much.
If your still looking for a loving sitter I think I would be a great choice.( What do you think)
Of course it would be a long commute.
I love reading your blogs and seeing how life is for you so far away.
I have just had my passport renewed so I could book a flight and be over in a flash.
Oh well it's ok to dream isn't it?
Take care and know that you are in my prayers always.
Kiss the girls for me.
Love,
Jodi
Post a Comment