Sunday, March 4, 2007

Thematic questions


So even though I haven't been writing much, I've been thinking about this new blog and what it is meant to be. Am I going to focus on life raising our three girls? Or it is more about what is going on with me? Haven't really decided yet so it may be a work in progress for a little while.

Jane is really learning to talk these days. In some ways, I love seeing her progress but in other ways it is just a reminder of how she is growing up. Even though these days of three very young children can be challenging, I know we will look back on these days with fondness so I'm trying to enjoy these baby-fat, pudgy knees days. having Jane string 3 and 4 words together just reminds me that these days are going by quickly.

Here is a picture of Regan and Jane enjoying the rain. When is the last time you splashed in a puddle in the rain? I certainly can't remember when I last did it but it's fun seeing them smile at having permission to get all wet!

No comments: